Since 1987 the temple is managed by a trust comprising of 11 members. Earlier the annual income shown by the previous establishment was less than Rs.1000/- per month whereas the present income of the temple is more than Rs.1,00,000/- (one lakh) per day.
This trust is Registered under Bihar Hindu Religious Trust Act, 1950. At present the following persons are in the trust committee:-
- Justice B. N. Agrawal (Retd) A former Judge of the Supreme Court of India – President
- Justice S. N. Jha, Former Chairman, Human Rights Commission, Bihar, -Member
- Shri V. S. Dubey, IAS (Retd), Former Chief Secretary Bihar & Jharkhand. – Member
- Shri Ram Balak Mahto, Advocate General, Bihar. -Member
- Justice Rajendra Prasad (Retd.), Presently Member, Bihar Human Rights Commission. -Member-cum-Treasurer
- Shri Kashi Nath Mishra, Former Vice Chancellor, K.S.D. Sanskrit University, Darbhanga. -Member
- Shri R.K. Shrivasatava, IAS (Retd.) Former Principal Secretary, Human Resources Department. – Member
- Smt. Mahashweta Maharathi, An eminent Buddhist and the member of Bodhgaya Temple Management Committee -Member
- Mahanth Shri Ramashray Das @ Naga Baba, An eminent ascetic of Ayodhya. -Member
- Acharya Kishore Kunal, IPS (Retd.) presently Chairman, Bihar State Board of Religious Trusts, Patna.